Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Been A While

Let me fill you in on my life on a very impersonal way.

1) I'm a better bass player than I thought.
2) Verdi Requiem was a huge success.
3) My composition recital is about a month away at this point.

So, I think I'll regale/bore all of you/none of you with word on my recital preparations. Things should get more interesting once I have videos up. At this point, you probably don't even know that I compose music.

So check out my myspace page for now- myspace.com/acmenescompositions

Let me fill you in on things I intend to do in the coming weeks/months, in no particular order.

1) Arrange my Piano Trio #1 for the MSU Classical Guitar Ensemble
2) Have a successful recital.
3) Get my hair done.
4) Post more videos/audio clips of my music//launch some sort of website.
5) Graduate
6) Go to grad school

No comments:

Post a Comment