Saturday, May 15, 2010

Graduation

Just because I feel it's appropriate:

Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take
The clouds ye so much dread
Are big with mercy and shall break
In blessings on your head
Amen.

Today, I am finally graduating MSU with a Bachelor's in Music Composition. Pretty exciting stuff! Then I'm going to eat Portuguese food. Even better.

Seriously, though, it's hard to believe that my time at MSU has come to an end. Excuse me for being cliche here, but I've learned a lot about performing, composing, theory, all of that stuff. But that still leaves me with a lot to figure out. I guess I'll figure all this stuff out, though, one composition, one performance, one recording at a time. One vinyl, one CD, one guitar chord, and one lesson at a time. I'll figure it all out in time. Till then, huzzah for graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment