Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So, I'm liking this time off from work....

Took a few days off to work, so I can just worry about rehearsing and the like. Oh, and it gives me time to get my gaming on. Currently slashing my way through No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle. It's such a fantastic game- even better than the first (with a few drawbacks, but more good things than bad in this sequel). Some boss battles, though, are really, really hard, though. Pick it up and slice up some thugs to ribbons.

Even though this is supposed to be a blog about music, I'm currently working on a script for a small film my friends and I want to make. It's mostly going to be hush-hush, so keep it a secret. I'll more than likely be doing the music for that, too.

As far as music goes- I did a lot of songwriting this weekend. Working more on my weekly song cycle. I only need to write Wednesday and Saturday. Anyway, I'd like to do some recording on that soon... hopefully I can start tomorrow. Got some new Double Vision songs coming, too, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment